The success of October Business Month (OBM) 2015 was measured through an evaluation process, which encouraged comprehensive feedback from all attendees.
Below are some of the 2015 OBM highlights:
- 9,332 people attended events across the Territory, an increase of 327 compared to 2014
- 183 events were held across the Territory, representing an increase of 30 events compared to 2014
- 87% of participants indicated that as a result of attending, they had learnt something new that could be applied to their business
- 83% of participants expected to improve or change some aspect of their business practices
- 112 events were free to attend.
Page last updated on July 11, 2017