The success of October Business Month (OBM) 2018 was measured through an evaluation process, which encouraged comprehensive feedback from all attendees.
Below are some of the 2018 OBM highlights:
- a total of 8,700 attendees to OBM events with an increase of 1,000 attendees from 2017
- 192 events held across the Territory
- 65% stated that it was not their first time to an OBM event which suggests that there is strong brand awareness and recognition of OBM within the Territory
- 78% of attendees were female
- 90% stated that they learnt something new that can be applied to their business
- 93% expect to improve or change some aspect of their business practices
- 99% would recommend OBM to a friend.
Page last updated on July 1, 2020