The Northern Territory Government Department of Trade, Business and Innovation invites your organisation to register an expression of interest to host a partner event in the 2018 October Business Month (OBM) program. Partner events are any event which fit with the key themes that are designed to provide information, practical skills or networking opportunities for people looking to start, run or grow a small / medium business. Events can be held in varying formats including presentations, workshops, information sessions, conferences, exhibitions, dinners, networking events or online webinars.
Based on feedback from the 2017 attendees and stakeholders, this year OBM will provide the local business community the opportunity to learn about:
- the art of business
- leadership, motivation and inspiration
- social media marketing
- Territory success stories.
Hosting an OBM partner event offers great opportunities to:
- create and develop relationships with potential clients and customers right across the Territory
- build your organisation’s profile by aligning your brand with the Northern Territory’s premier business event
- build exposure for your event through OBM marketing activity
- show your support for the Territory business community.
As an OBM partner event host you will:
- be provided the opportunity to have your event(s) included in the OBM 2018 printed calendar of events which is circulated to businesses Territory-wide
- be provided the opportunity to have your event(s) included on the OBM 2018 website with direct links for attendees to register for your event(s).
OBM are now taking expression of interests to host partner events; register your expression of interest today!