The Department of Trade, Business and Innovation invites your organisation to host a partner event as part of the October Business Month (OBM) program. Partner events can provide relevant information, training in practical skills or networking opportunities for people looking to start, operate or grow a small business in the Territory.
This year OBM will provide the local business community the opportunity to learn about:
- Territory business success stories
- leadership, motivation and inspiration
- social media marketing.
Hosting an event provides you with the opportunity to:
- create and develop relationships with potential clients and customers
- build your organisation’s profile by aligning your brand with the Northern Territory’s premier business event
- show your support for the Territory business community.
As an OBM partner event host you will:
- be provided the opportunity to have your event(s) included in the OBM 2017 printed calendar of events which is circulated to businesses Territory wide
- be provided the opportunity to have your event(s) included on the OBM 2017 website with direct links for attendees to register your event(s).
Before you register your event, please read the event host prospectus and confirm your proposed event meets the terms and conditions and relates to the key themes identified.