October Business Month event host terms and conditions
As an October Business Month (OBM) event host:
- You agree to hold the event(s) described in the registration form as an OBM external event host.
- You agree that your event(s) must not be aimed at selling the organiser’s products or services to attendees.
- You agree to fund and manage all the administrative tasks involved with your event(s).
- You agree to co-brand all marketing and promotional material associated with your event(s) with official OBM branding.
- You agree to send event promotional material to email@example.com for approval prior to printing or distribution. Branding guidelines will be available on this website.
- Your event(s) will be included in the OBM 2017 printed calendar of events and website with direct links for attendees to register for your event(s), subject to approval by the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation.
- You agree to display and distribute OBM material supplied to you to attendees at your event, for example, displaying the OBM pull-up banner provided.
- You agree to promote the OBM online evaluation survey at your event(s) to ensure attendees complete within five business days of your event(s). The survey will be emailed to you from Department of Trade, Business and Innovation.
- You are aware that OBM use Eventbrite to manage their events. You can choose to use Eventbrite at your discretion.
- You agree to return attendance information to the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation team within five business days of the end of your event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You understand that event registrations received after 30 June 2017 will not be listed in the printed calendar of events and will only be listed in the OBM website calendar of events.
- You must have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
Fees and cancellation policy
Fee: $160 (including GST)
This is a one-off fee for your organisation to host up to three events, subject to approval of content and format by the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be in writing and submitted before Friday 30 June 2017 to receive a refund. Cancellations after this date are non-refundable.
Your payment indicates your acceptance of OBM's fees and cancellation policy.
For further information contact:
Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
GPO Box 3200
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: (08) 8999 7372
Mobile: 0417 184 255
Fax: (08) 8999 7924