Australia’s leading industry experts, entrepreneurs and sporting personalities have shared their recipes for business success with Territorians during October.
Around 320 people attended the closing event which featured the co-founder and creative director of Mamamia Women’s Media Company, Mia Freedman.
This year’s calendar attracted a high calibre of inspirational keynote speakers, with 7,720 people attending 158 OBM events across the Territory.
An impressive line-up of OBM keynote speakers included:
- Turia Pitt, bestselling author, mindset coach and twice iron woman
- Jason Dooris, CEO and founder of Australia fastest growing media and marketing company, Atomic 212
- Nigel Collin, author and founder of one of Australia largest entertainment design companies
- Wayne Pearce, Australian Rugby League legend and business owner
- Peter Jackson, CEO of the Melbourne Football Club.
For the first time, OBM this year featured a whole week focused on innovation. Seventeen innovation events were held across the Territory to equip digital leaders and entrepreneurs with the tools to create a dynamic business.
Another highlight event was the East Arnhem Land Business Festival. The business festival continues to grow with 10 days of events workshops and training to support, inspire and grow the local business community.
Our Territory business success stories were also popular with audiences hearing from Darlene Chin, Magdaline Coleman, Luke Myall, Justin Gill, Karinda Gill and Julie Ross.
OBM would not be possible without the support of the local business community and sponsors.
If you are interested in becoming an OBM sponsor in 2018 please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a copy of the prospectus once available.
For some of the 2017 highlights view our gallery.