An exciting line-up of over 160 events across the Territory has been announced as part of October Business Month (OBM).
This year’s OBM calendar is set to deliver a quality program of business events with a strong focus on innovation, leadership, motivation, inspiration, social media marketing and Territory business success stories.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- Turia Pitt, bestselling author, mindset coach and twice ironman
- Jason Dooris, CEO and founder of Atomic 212
- Nigel Collin, entrepreneur and author of Game of Inches
- Wayne Pearce, Australian rugby league legend and business owner
- Peter Jackson, CEO of the Melbourne Football Club