Innovation Week kicks off on 8 October across the Territory.
The week is part of this year’s October Business Month (OBM) program and features a series of workshops, events and activities to inspire the Territory’s innovation ecosystem, unlock innovative thinking, and celebrate and grow our entrepreneurial talent. Topics covered throughout the week include renewable energy, digital disruption, intellectual property, idea pitching, grant writing and a Doblin innovation workshop.
Here are some of the Innovation Week highlights:
- Business breakfast with innovative and inspiring farmer of the year, Rob Cook
- The Future of Work
- Croc Pitch
- Renewables in the NT for business
- Intellectual Property (IP) for business
- Digital Disruption in the NT for business
- Business Innovation Support Initiatives grant writing workshop.
Innovation week runs from 8 to 12 October, check out the event calendar for all the details and to book now.