On 10 September, we will officially launch the 2019 OBM program including the OBM magazine.
The 60 page magazine is packed full of business events, our Territory success stories and tips for business.
Hear how many Territory businesses have grown from market stalls to bricks and mortar operations, and how the Territory environment is perfect for cultivating innovation.
Check out the new initiatives:
- webinars thanks to Charles Darwin University
- podcasts thanks to Territory FM.
We also have new series:
- TIO Tradie Talks includes over 20 events aimed at tradespeople to support them to increase the capability of their small business
- NAB Business moments feature local Territorians providing advice on the stages of business: starting out, growing, managing and securing the future
- Agribusiness day will bring together industry experts, business and government to talk about issues affecting farmers, growers and pastoralists such as diversification, workforce planning, and the future of agriculture.
There really is an event for everyone, in every industry and at every stage of their business.
Get your hard copy of the OBM magazine at the following locations:
- Live Darwin Hub, Smith Street Mall
- Territory Business Centres
- City of Darwin Civic Centre
- City of Palmerston
- Chamber of Commerce, Alice Springs and Darwin
- North Australia Development Office
- Darwin Innovation Hub
- Charles Darwin University Waterfront Campus
- Hilton Hotels.
To get an online version of the magazine in your inbox on 10 September, subscribe now.