26 October to 30 October
October Business Month (OBM) will be in Darwin on Monday 26 October to Friday 30 October at the DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade, 116 The Esplanade.
The program structure has been refreshed for this year and will be delivered in a symposium style format with an exciting, home-grown mixture of inspiring and educational events including workshops, virtual presentations, networking events and industry focussed sessions.
- Monday 26 October: Hospitality, tourism and retail
- Tuesday 27 October: Construction, trades, property development and real estate
- Wednesday 28 October: Arts, community and not-for-profit
- Thursday 29 October: Agribusiness, aquaculture and exports
- Friday 30 October: Administration and professional services.
Whilst each day of the Darwin program has an emphasis on a particular industry, all events are relevant and open to all industries.
All of the OBM Darwin events are free to attend.
Registrations for each event are essential.
Get a printable version of the Darwin program (pdf 3MB).
For an alternative version of the program, contact us.
Program is subject to change.
View the Territory success stories speaking in Darwin: