Alison Ross, the principal of commercial and rural sales at the Katherine branch of Elders Real Estate, is excellent at her job. And she’s got a swag of awards to prove it.
She bought the Elders franchise in Katherine four years ago after 23 years in the real estate business and continues to handle the marketing, negotiation, sale of property and business.
Alison is a highly motivated sales person who believes in working in a highly ethical and professional manner. She has lived in Katherine for 20 years.
Alison was a finalist in the Small Business category of the Telstra Business Women’s Awards in 2019. Her awards include the:
- 2018 People’s Choice in the NT Chamber of Commerce Customer Service Awards
- 2018 Elders National Rural Salesperson
- 2008 Elders NT and Queensland Salesperson
- 2005 NT Real Estate Institute Salesperson of the Year
- 2019 REINT Commercial Salesperson.
Alison Ross will present at October Business Month in Katherine.
Date: Wednesday 21 October
Time: 10:45am to 11am
Venue: Katherine Town Council - Civic Centre, Lot 1865 Stuart Highway, Katherine.
Territory success stories are brought to you by Territory Q.