October Business Month event partner registrations for 2019 are now open
In 2018, October Business Month (OBM) reached new attendees, boasted a strong line up of keynote speakers and supported 200 partner events over the Territory. In 2019, you can be part of it all. Join the OBM team as an event partner and let our attendees discover you.
OBM event partners play a crucial role in the success of October Business Month, and we could not host such an extensive program without the support, dedication and hard work of event partners.
Acceptance into the OBM calendar of events is by expression of interest. OBM is a platform to showcase your professional services to the Territory business community - draw on the brand awareness and industry respect we have built over 25 years.
Benefits of being an event partner include:
- your events included in the OBM magazine (including calendar of events) which is circulated to 2,500 businesses Territory wide
- your events included on the OBM website and booking platform
- your event listed in an electronic mail out to the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation database of 8,000 subscribers
- access to a targeted business audience
- platform to showcase your professional services and market leading expertise
- brand awareness to a wide audience
- opportunity to collaborate with other businesses and network with business owners and employees
- be a part of one of Australia’s largest business events
- benefit from the public relations and marketing of the wider event
- free information sessions to help you plan, manage and execute a successful event
- dedicated contact person
- OBM certificate of attendance for you to use for your event attendees
- OBM event partner email signature.
Based on feedback from 2018 attendees and stakeholders, this year OBM will provide the opportunity to learn about:
- business innovation and digital disruption
- digital marketing
- leadership, motivation and inspiration
- Territory business success stories
- the small business toolbox (tangible and practical business skills).
Additional 2019 series:
- TIO Tradie Talks (sessions aimed at business people in the trades)
- industry sessions (tailor your content, delivery method and dates / times to specific industries to encourage new attendees to OBM and more curated learnings)
- Social Media Sprint
- Innovation Week.
There are some important changes for event partners this year, please request an event partner prospectus from firstname.lastname@example.org or access the custom event partner portal to start registering your event.
Keep up with the latest OBM news by liking our Facebook page.